Our Standard Moving Crates the CH3, is our most popular plastic moving crate in our extensive crate range and is available to hire and purchase easily by phone or via our simple to use online plastic crate store.
The CH3 plastic heavy duty crates are frequently used by thousands of our crate rental customers Nationwide, needing to pack, move and store their home or office. The crate is made from polypropylene which makes it tough, robust and weatherproof when in transit or storage.
Born from the original wooden tea crate, which was used extensively to move and store items and belongings for many years, our plastic version of this classic reusable moving box lends itself perfectly to the fast moving world of today.
Many top professional UK removal companies use the 80 litre plastic removal crate to move and store their client’s belongings safely and smoothly. This is due to our moving crates being extremely fast and efficient to pack. Plastic crates are up to five times faster to pack than cardboard moving boxes as there is no building, flattening or disposal needed.
Ideal for the following packing applications -
- General home and office moves and relocations
- Office and School refurbishment and refit storage
- Internal and external office moves
- Short and long term storage solutions
Our packing crates have the following benefits over cardboard moving boxes –
- Up to 5 times faster to pack than cardboard home moving boxes
- No need to build, flatten or dispose of any cardboard
- Increased protection and security in transit and storage
- Holds 8 to 10 Lever Arch Files securely
- Integrated ergonomic handles for easy and safe handling
- Attached lidded container for security
- Fast express next day UK delivery
L:710 x W:460 x H:375 mm
L:28.0 x W:18.1 x H:14.8 inches
L:630 x W:415 x H:345 mm
L:24.8 x W:16.3 x H:13.6 inches